Cheap Thrills: Nicka K Perfect 9 palettes

By Trecee Hutchinson - 12:56:00 PM


There is something about finding an great makeup find at a low price that really exhilarates me.

I love stumbling on a gem on a random website or one of my favorite places the beauty supply store. I want to start sharing some of these finds with y'all in hopes that you may find some new things to try and hopefully fall in love with.

Today's pick is the Nicka K Perfect 9 palettes...



Nicka K is a budget beauty brand based in New York, that has a huge line of makeup products ranging from primer all the way to setting sprays. These retail for $3.99 online, but I picked mine up at the Beauty Supply Store for $1.99. The website describes these as a 9 color blush and eye palette, but I primarily use mine for eye shadow only.

Let's look at some swatches (natural light; no flash) of the three I have:



My favorite things about these palettes is the awesome pigmentation and blendability for the price. I also love the color selections. Each palette has a cohesive color selection that makes it easy to complete a look with just one palette. These shadows also have good staying power and lasts all day with a primer. The only real con is that the matte aren't as pigmented as the shimmers, but they are still blendable. 

Here are two looks that I created with the nude palette and AP017. You will get to see how these eyeshadows perform in action. I got a full day's wear out of the shadows and they also did not crease which is always a great thing.

 The Look I created with the Nude palette

Look using AP017

These palettes are little gems in my makeup collection because they are so inexpensive, but pigmented. It allows me to experiment with color with out breaking the bank.


Share some of your favorite cheap thrill beauty products below. I look forward to hearing from y'all


Share this post!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments